Sunday, January 02, 2011

BEJAN DARUWALLA PREDICTIONS FOR STOCK MARKETS 2011

BEJAN DARUWALLA PREDICTS :-

JAN.11 TO JULY.11 = CHALLANGING TIME

JULY.11 TO JAN.12 = BETTER TIME

FEB.12 ONWARDS = OH ! MY GOD !! WONDERFULL TIME FOR SUPER PROFIT.

According to him "I am afraid that 2011 will be one of many mixed trends and variations. Astrology is all about timing. The first trend will be from January to July and that will be slightly tough. Terrorists will be active, there may be natural calamities, death of a leader, god forbid, is possible. Economic crunch is certain and this will not help buying, selling, producing power at all of the bigger nations and because of that they will not be able to invest in our country.
The first trend is from January to July end which is the tough one. The second trend is from August 2011 to January 2012. And the third trend will start from February-March 2012. I can promise you that that the buying power of India, the economic muscle of India, the infrastructure of India, the education and the health of India will be pure gold. So we are on the way up.
So I would say wait for one year. Trust this Ganesha devotee, Hanuman devotee.Wait for a year and all of you will give me sweetmeats. But wait for a year."


HOPE FOR THE WORLD!
My lord and master Ganesha says that the world is right now under the terrible and titanic grip of Tsunami. It is a time of despair suffering and misery for them. And, we all sympathise with Japan during their tragedy.
My master Ganesha also says that these horrible times will start fading away from roughly 27th June 2013 onwards. The time will certainly be better and more hopeful from then on. Now, this might appear to be a long-long time far to you my darling readers, but it is only a small wink in the history of the 21st century. You will be there even before you realise, for time flies!
I have said time and again that India will be a super-power of the 21st century. The things will become only better in coming times. There may be nagging problems of inflation and all, but hope for the best, for best is yet to come!
The present crisis and turmoil in the Middle East will be resolved latest by October 2012. Why? As per Western Astrology, Saturn has been in Libra since October 2009, and shall remain there till 2012 Saturn. Libra means Justice. And Saturn corresponds to the poor, common, weak masses of the world. The result is, well, obvious. They will get justice! Tyrants and dictators will be toppled over and dethroned. We do know what has happened in Egypt, and what is happening in Libya and other countries like Bahrain. The richer countries of the world too are joining hands to support these nations, and that now is a first.
I am 80 years old. My lord and master is Ganesha. I also respect Allah, Christ and Zoroaster. What I have stated is from my own 2010 astrology book - pages 9 and 10. Now in the end, what is most important is that the future of humanity is bright and glorious. I may not live to see it. But I am absolutely convinced that my young readers will be happy in life. They will have luck, life and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment